The 5 most viewed homes for sale in Suffolk this month
- Credit: Winkworth
Some of the most viewed properties currently on the market in Suffolk include a £900,000 barn conversion and a Grade II* listed Suffolk longhouse.
Property listing website Zoopla records how many people have viewed the listing for each home in the past 30 days.
The most viewed property on the market in Suffolk last month was a three-bedroom detached bungalow in Woodbridge Road, Tunstall.
The bungalow has two bathrooms and is set in approximately a third of an acre of established gardens.
It is on the market with Fine & Country for £550,000.
You may also want to watch:
The second most viewed property on the market in August was a Grade II* listed Suffolk longhouse.
The pink painted property, in Capps Lane, All Saints South Elmham, near Halesworth, is on the market for £425,000 with Winkworth estate agents.
- 1 Matchday Recap: Town close out game to secure big win
- 2 Cook proud of players after Town hold on for elusive first win
- 3 A14 blocked after three vehicle crash
- 4 Ratings: How the Ipswich Town players performed in their 1-0 Lincoln win
- 5 Major Lowestoft road partially closed due to police incident
- 6 Lincoln City 0-1 Ipswich Town: Bonne does the business as Blues earn first win
- 7 Watch Town CEO Ashton wildly celebrate Lincoln win with Town fans
- 8 Soul-searching, an unleashing and the enemy within - Town travel to Lincoln in search of a win
- 9 Bishop on his 'brutal, almost disrespectful' Ipswich exit, not fitting into Cook's system and why he's 'absolutely loving' life at Lincoln
- 10 Yellow weather warning for heavy rain issued for parts of Suffolk
It has three bedrooms, one bathroom and two reception rooms - and is thought to date back to the 13th century.
The third most viewed property is a two-bedroom semi-detached bungalow for sale in Hillary Close, Ipswich.
The property is on the market for £237,500 with Foxhall Estate Agents.
Next on the list is a five-bedroom barn conversion in Tuddenham, near Ipswich.
The black-clad home has two reception rooms and double bay garage.
Beamed throughout, the property is set in 3.5acres of land and is available via Woodcock & Son estate agents for £900,000.
The fifth most viewed property in Suffolk over the past month is another bungalow, this time in Jubilee Close, Laxfield.
The three-bedroom property has one bathroom and two reception rooms.
It is being marketed for £325,000 by William H Brown.