Look inside: Home with a private mooring and turret hits market for £950K
- Credit: Sefftons
Take a look inside this town house with its own private mooring, on the market for £950,000.
The Oulton Broad five-bedroom property, which has its own turret, is spread over three floors and has an abundance of space and character features with well proportioned rooms and high ceilings.
The current owners have renovated and modernised the property, without compromising the characteristics throughout the home.
The Aga kitchen is of a generous size, with its feature high ceiling and modern fitted kitchen.
The main guest bedroom features a unique Thomas Jeckyll fireplace.
The top floor master bedroom is an exceptional space with direct access to the roof and balcony, with stunning views.
Viewings are by appointment only with the estate agent Sefftons.
- 1 'Emotions are high' - McGreal on ugly scenes following Charlton loss
- 2 Suffolk bin collection changes this Christmas: All you need to know
- 3 First case of Omicron confirmed in Suffolk with 16 more suspected
- 4 Stu says: Five observations following Town's 2-0 loss at Charlton
- 5 Ex-Celtic boss Lennon linked with Town job
- 6 Fallen trees block Suffolk roads as Storm Barra batters region
- 7 A14 reopens near Ipswich after four-vehicle crash
- 8 Body of man found in Saxmundham
- 9 Three suspected cases of Omicron at Bury St Edmunds schools
- 10 'I apologise for the misunderstanding' - Nsiala issues statement