A gorgeous listed thatched cottage could be yours for £675,000
- Credit: Archant
Take a look at this stunning three-bedroom home which is set within half an acre of grounds.
Ruggs Hall is a Grade II listed cottage located in The Street, Raydon and it is on the market for £675,000.
Parts of the original building date from the 16th century and it features stunning exposed beams.
The residence benefits from an entrance porch which leads into a dining hall with a large 16ft by 12ft sitting room off to the right.
The kitchen is hand-crafted with painted wood units topped with extensive granite work surfaces. It offers a traditional butler sink dresser-style unit with glass-fronted display cabinets plus modern touches including an integrated dishwasher. It also offers a small dining area, ideal for breakfast.
You may also want to watch:
To the rear of the house there is a large family room with bi-folding doors to the rear garden leading onto a patio.
The patio offers views right across the extensive gardens, which boast mature shrubs, a vegetable plot, summer house and two garden sheds
- 1 Suffolk school goes viral after teachers post TikTok dance
- 2 Man in 40s dies following A12 crash
- 3 'People might think I'm crocked now... but I fully back myself' - Norwood determined to make his mark
- 4 'He nearly ruined my club' - Bent on former Ipswich boss Lambert
- 5 Siegrist and Amos leading targets as Town step up hunt for new No.1
- 6 Man dies following stabbing in Bury St Edmunds
- 7 25 of the best cafes for outdoor dining in Suffolk
- 8 Off-duty PC caught speeding on A14
- 9 A12 re-opens after man seriously hurt in two-car crash
- 10 Mum 'shocked' to be given car park fine while breastfeeding child
Taking a look upstairs the property has three bedrooms.
The master bedroom enjoys views across the rear garden and has a range of built-in wardrobes.
There are two further good sized bedrooms, with exposed beams and a family bathroom. Guests enter the property via electric gates and there is a gravelled driveway leading up to the front of the house. There is a garage plus plenty of parking and space for turning.
Could this be your next move?