A gorgeous listed thatched cottage could be yours for £675,000
- Credit: Archant
Take a look at this stunning three-bedroom home which is set within half an acre of grounds.
Ruggs Hall is a Grade II listed cottage located in The Street, Raydon and it is on the market for £675,000.
Parts of the original building date from the 16th century and it features stunning exposed beams.
The residence benefits from an entrance porch which leads into a dining hall with a large 16ft by 12ft sitting room off to the right.
The kitchen is hand-crafted with painted wood units topped with extensive granite work surfaces. It offers a traditional butler sink dresser-style unit with glass-fronted display cabinets plus modern touches including an integrated dishwasher. It also offers a small dining area, ideal for breakfast.
To the rear of the house there is a large family room with bi-folding doors to the rear garden leading onto a patio.
The patio offers views right across the extensive gardens, which boast mature shrubs, a vegetable plot, summer house and two garden sheds
- 1 Suffolk's first blue badge prosecution for Haverhill woman
- 2 Former Blue McGoldrick linked with League One move
- 3 Go-ahead given for 40 new homes in Suffolk village
- 4 Five people injured and air ambulance called after car overturned in crash
- 5 Driver blamed Amazon training for 13 speeding offences in Suffolk
- 6 Road closed and person trapped in car after crash
- 7 Protests against soaring fuel prices planned for Monday
- 8 Plans seek to create traveller pitches for family use
- 9 'Significant' amount of Class A drugs and taser found at home in Suffolk
- 10 Seven Suffolk villages that have received national recognition
Taking a look upstairs the property has three bedrooms.
The master bedroom enjoys views across the rear garden and has a range of built-in wardrobes.
There are two further good sized bedrooms, with exposed beams and a family bathroom. Guests enter the property via electric gates and there is a gravelled driveway leading up to the front of the house. There is a garage plus plenty of parking and space for turning.
Could this be your next move?