Look inside £750,000 modern barn conversion near Woodbridge
- Credit: RICHARD BLAXALL/STRUTT & PARKER
A three bedroom contemporary barn conversion has come on the market near Woodbridge.
Robin's Green is a recently converted home in Whitehouse Farm Road, Burgh, and is clad in Siberian larch while full height windows offer a view across neighbouring fields.
The home is up for sale for £625,000 — or for £750,000 with a neighbouring parcel of land that already has planning permission for a storage unit.
The property has three bedrooms, one bathroom and an open plan kitchen dining and living area.
According to Strutt & Parker, which is marketing the property, it would be "ideal as a home for those that love to entertain".
You may also want to watch:
The estate agent continues: "The property has only recently been converted and is finished to a high standard throughout.
"With views over open countryside, and flexible, bright accommodation, the property offers an unique opportunity to purchase a modern and stylish contemporary home close to the popular town of Woodbridge."
- 1 Six senior players - including Downes - will start pre-season with Under-23s
- 2 'We're working tirelessly... I'm hopeful of new signings fairly shortly' - Town CEO Ashton on transfers
- 3 Ipswich Town's 2021/22 League One fixtures revealed as Blues start at home
- 4 Man arrested after more than 80 vehicles checked on day of action
- 5 Town show Jacobs interest but injury holds up potential deal
- 6 Sam Smith spotted in Suffolk - and could be recording a new album
- 7 Tattoo studio owner fined after refusing to close in lockdown
- 8 New beginnings, old faces and a return home - what to look for on 'fixtures day'
- 9 A12 reopens after three-vehicle crash
- 10 Police unlock county lines drug dealer's phone with first guess at password