Rose Cottage - pretty period property situated in Wangford, just four miles from Southwold
- Credit: cont
This pretty cottage, with a host of period features, is in the village of Wangford just four miles from the Suffolk coast, at Southwold.
It has three double bedrooms and two reception rooms and a secluded position in the heart of the village.
The house is approached by a wide shingle path which leads to a five bar gate, giving access to a fully enclosed courtyard garden.
It has a stable style front door opening into the dining room which has windows to the front and side.
A door opens to the beamed sitting room with windows to the front and rear, a brick fireplace housing the multi-fuel woodburner and with part-glazed cupboards to the left.
You may also want to watch:
There is a utility room, and the kitchen is another dual-aspect room and fitted with a range of cupboards, an inset stainless steel sink and space for a free-standing electric cooker and a fridge freezer.
Outside a mature courtyard style garden is at the front with a patio area and a large brick building which has, in the past, had planning permission to convert to self-contained guest accommodation.
- 1 ‘Demolition Man’ Cook tells vast majority of Ipswich Town squad to find new clubs
- 2 Mum-of-four with 'beautiful soul' dies after collapsing in the street
- 3 Takeaway contaminated food with raw meat and sold items past use-by date
- 4 Royal visit from Princess Anne marks Suffolk Wildlife Trust 60th anniversary
- 5 Angry resident threatened with arrest over fake parking tickets
- 6 Classic car show to return this summer with new venue
- 7 Mike Bacon: It's going to take more than 'potential' to get into Cook's starting XI next season
- 8 Police hunt for wanted men after west Suffolk shooting
- 9 Fake parking fines handed out in Stowmarket
- 10 KOA podcast special: Cook tells majority of Town squad they can go