Lowestoft guest house with 'astonishing' sea views comes up for sale
- Credit: Minors & Brady
A popular guest house with eight guest bedrooms and a log cabin in the garden has come up for sale in Lowestoft at a guide price of £475,000.
Selling agents Minors & Brady describe the Grade II listed property on Kirkley Cliff as a well-presented mid-terrace with period features, an enclosed garden and "astonishing" seaside views.
Its total accommodation is arranged over five floors, with provision for its owners to enjoy private, self-contained living accommodation.
At basement level there is an open-plan dining room, complete with breakfast bar, as well as a kitchen, utility room and lounge.
The ground floor offers an entrance hall, office, cloakroom and two en suite bedrooms, while the first floor gives access to three further bedrooms and a good-sized family bathroom.
You may also want to watch:
Three further guest bedrooms, including two en suites, can be found upstairs.
The top of the house is where you will find the owners' private living quarters, featuring a spacious lounge, fitted kitchen and large master bedroom. There is also a bathroom with walk-in shower.
- 1 Coleman on Cook: 'If that's indication of his fortune as Ipswich manager, they can book a place in the Championship'
- 2 Popular Woodbridge restaurant set to close
- 3 'Please don't believe everything you read in the media' - Ipswich Town owner Evans addresses takeover reports
- 4 'I have no doubt Ipswich will be successful' - Richardson doesn't rule out joining Cook at Town
- 5 Marcus Evans on Paul Cook: 'He has shown a great desire to become our next manager'
- 6 Ipswich case rate rises, other Suffolk districts among lowest in England
- 7 'The time is not right to fiddle when Rome burns' - Evans outlines Lambert 'disagreements'
- 8 Man taken to hospital with serious leg injuries following collision
- 9 Anger over loss of habitats after pond drained and trees felled
- 10 Stu says: Five observations following Ipswich Town's 2-1 win at Accrington Stanley
Outside the property enjoys a patio area to the front, which can be easily maintained.
There is also a good-sized garden at the rear, which has recently been landscaped and laid with artificial grass. Towards the end of the garden there is an additional patio seating area and a log cabin fitted with electricity, offering the potential to be used as a small tea room.
Off-road parking for up to three vehicles is also available at the rear.
Kirkley Cliff, Lowestoft
Guide price: £475,000
Minors & Brady, 01502 447788, www.minorsandbrady.co.uk