Best Lockdown Garden entries - A selection of your stunning photos
- Credit: ADAM COLLACOTT
Entries have flooded in for our competition to find the Best Lockdown Garden - but it’s still not too late to enter.
Today we are spotlighting some of the gorgeous garden photos which have been sent in so far by contestants around Suffolk and north Essex.
These gardens cover a range of sizes and styles, but are all beautiful, showing how much trouble their owners have been to during lockdown.
There are many colourful floral displays to admire, as well as arbours, arches, and other garden features.
If you want to see your garden featured in the paper and be in with a chance of winning, send in your photos.
READ MORE - National Trust reopening its parklandThe prizes are:
• £200 to spend with enjoygardeningmore.co.uk (garden over 150 square metres)
• £100 to spend with enjoygardeningmore.co.uk (garden over 150 square metres)
- 1 Ex-Town duo sign for League One rivals
- 2 'Inspiring and brilliant' Suffolk pilot, 21, died from an infected insect sting
- 3 Go-ahead for 1,000 new homes on controversial site
- 4 Wooden fence panels stolen from front garden of home
- 5 Much-loved Stowmarket shop to re-open at new premises
- 6 Mystery of container ships at anchor off Suffolk coast solved
- 7 DVLA issues urgent warning to drivers in UK
- 8 Woman rescued after being swept out to sea off Suffolk coast
- 9 New grazing restaurant opening on Suffolk high street this week
- 10 Best friends take over popular café in 'just heavenly' setting
• £50 to spend with enjoygardeningmore.co.uk (garden under 150 square metres)
To enter, send your photographs via email to firstname.lastname@example.org along with your name, postcode, daytime telephone number and size of garden.
If you wish to tell us more about your garden, please include details in your email.
Closing date for submission of pictures is June 15, 2020. The gardens will appear in the newspaper from June 1 to 20. Enjoy Gardening More Head Gardener Peter McDermott will judge all published pictures and the winners will be announced in the week commencing July 6, 2020.
Normal Archant competition rules apply. Archant Community Media Ltd will solely use the data you provide for the purpose of running the competition, including contacting winners and the distribution of any prize.