See inside 'cleverly designed' £2m home in the heart of a Suffolk town
- Credit: Savills
Take a look around this five-bedroom £2million home which is located in the heart of a Suffolk town.
The spacious open plan kitchen and dining room, which benefits from high ceilings and full height sliding doors out to the terrace, is found on the ground floor of the property.
The layout of the property has been carefully thought out providing a separate entrance with a cloakroom/drying room, wet room and utility room perfectly positioned for families coming off the beach or river before entering the main house.
The accommodation flows well with superb proportions and the series of full height sliding doors incorporates the garden into the house with exceptional flair.
Also on the ground floor is large, light and bright sitting room sits at the western end of the house affording wonderful garden views and giving access on to the terrace through a series of opening full height sliding glass doors and windows.
The master bedroom is found on the ground floor of the home, which has sliding doors to a private garden surrounded by mature trees on all sides.
The master bedroom also benefits from an en-suite bathroom and dressing room.
- 1 Richest people in East Anglia revealed on Sunday Times Rich List
- 2 'You have broken us!' - New cafe at Suffolk beauty spot on huge demand
- 3 Indiana Jones-inspired metal detectorist finds £65k Roman hoard
- 4 Severe delays on major Suffolk route after crash
- 5 'We are both in love' - Ed Sheeran announces birth of second daughter
- 6 Thetford homes left with 'significant' damage following blaze
- 7 Colchester gets city status - fuelling disappointment over no Ipswich bid
- 8 Police carry out 'pre-planned' operation in Felixstowe road
- 9 'I like his profile' - McKenna looking forward to working with Ndaba
- 10 Big sales, Bosmans and 'mutual consent' - Why contracts are a balancing act
The remaining four bedrooms as well as a family bathroom are found on the first floor of the property.
The home is approached through electrically operated gates which lead through to a private enclosed gravelled garden to the front.
Beyond the garden is laid to lawn with hedging and a spacious garden shed to one side, currently used for storage of boats and bikes.
Peter Ogilvie, property agent at Savills Suffolk, said: "A truly iconic house, cleverly designed and executed offering a tranquil, continuous space between the inside and outside."
Would you like to stay up to date with the latest property news in your area? Sign up to our East Anglian Daily Times newsletter for our pick of the best local property stories.