Look inside 'superbly presented' £1.65m home with own cinema room
- Credit: Justin Paget
Take a look around this substantial Grade II listed wing of a Georgian country house with its own wine cellar and cinema room.
On the market for £1.65 million, the five-bedroom property is the oldest part of Exning House in Newmarket, which forms part of the 3,000-acre Exning Estate, and dates back to 1734.
On the ground floor an impressive reception hall leads to a grand staircase.
Also on this floor you will find the drawing room, garden/dining room, and the kitchen.
The cinema room with Lutron mood lighting along with a games room/gym and a wine cellar can be found on the lower ground floor.
The master bedroom is located on the first floor and comes with a high quality en suite bathroom and large dressing room.
The gardens are communal and include a tennis court which can be used by all residents and in all there is 8.34 acres of communal grounds.
- 1 Matchday Live: Chaplin wins it as Town claim three points
- 2 World War Two-themed holiday accommodation plans at former airfield
- 3 9 forgotten pubs that were at the heart of their Suffolk towns
- 4 Ratings: How the Ipswich Town players performed in Stanley win
- 5 'It's an important win' - McKenna on 2-1 victory against Accrington
- 6 Thatch roof of cottage 'fully alight' in village near Needham Market
- 7 Appeal to find 33-year-old missing man
- 8 Drug addict stole £7,000 from safe at auction house
- 9 Ipswich Town 2-1 Accrington Stanley: Blues fight back to beat scrappy visitors
- 10 McKenna hoping Portman Road routine changes can help 'find an edge'
The property also has four bathrooms and six reception rooms across the four floors.
Property agent James Barnett said: "The only way to describe this property is wow.
"The proportions from this period of architecture are so beautifully displayed it's a joy to show it and to see people's faces when they walk around.
"A manageable, albeit large, Georgian house in good condition set in large communal grounds providing a superb lock up and leave opportunity and a lovely base for entertaining."
More information can be found on Savills website.