Could you take on this £1.25M 'doer-upper'?
- Credit: Savills
A Georgian rectory is up for sale in north Suffolk, but the estate agent has warned it is in need of a "comprehensive renovation".
The five bedroom late Georgian old rectory in Horham, near Eye, comes with around nine acres of land most of which is private woodland.
Downstairs there is a large family kitchen with an oil-fired AGA.
In three of the five bedrooms there are open fireplaces, while the master bedroom also has an en-suite.
The former vicarage for St Mary's church also has three reception rooms and a study.
You may also want to watch:
These include a large drawing room which has an open fire place.
Outside the property there is a barn with the potential to be converted but would need planning permission.
- 1 Map reveals raw sewage overflow into Suffolk rivers
- 2 Rail services affected after person hit by train
- 3 Kieron Dyer in hospital undergoing tests
- 4 East Suffolk village garage to be rebuilt as part of homes plan
- 5 'It was gut wrenching' - Mum's Covid message after son, 12, hospitalised
- 6 Hundreds of calls, fighting off interest, a health scare and a missing man - how Town signed match-winner Celina this summer
- 7 Derelict Suffolk railway crossing cottage up for auction
- 8 Why is this Suffolk address on Covid lateral flow test boxes?
- 9 'Not enough thank yous in this world' - mum of baby saved by police
- 10 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
The garden features a disused swimming pool which is also in need of a renovation.
Property agent Tom Orford, from Savills in Ipswich, said: “The Old Rectory is a rare find. In need of comprehensive renovation, it is a lovely classic Georgian property – with great potential to create a stunning family home in a wonderful private setting.”