1930s Thorpeness apartment with amazing sea views is for sale
- Credit: Fine & Country
A first floor apartment with two bedrooms and views overlooking the sea at Thorpeness has come up for sale.
4B The Headlands is for sale with Fine & Country at a guide price of £375,000 and is part of a small low-rise block of properties which is believed to date back to the 1930s – all of which enjoy pretty views and access to the beach by a communal garden.
The property is accessed by a communal entrance, which it shares with other first and second floor apartments, and is arranged on one level.
Accommodation includes a lobby, entrance hall and open-plan living area, which also offers space for a dining table. The living room benefits from a lovely panorama over the sea.
Elsewhere, the kitchen and shower rooms are both modern and well-fitted and the bedrooms are well-proportioned.
The master has access to two built-in wardrobes and is front-facing to take in views over the sea, while the second bedroom is tucked away towards the rear of the apartment.
Double-glazed windows and gas-fired central heating are all included, and Fine & Country says that the property would be an ideal permanent or even second home, owing to its gorgeous outlook.
Contact Fine & Country on 01394 446007 for more details.
You may also want to watch:
The Headlands, Thorpeness
Guide price: £375,000
Fine & Country, 01394 446007, www.fineandcountry.com
Would you like to stay up to date with the latest property news in your area? Sign up to our East Anglian Daily Times newsletter for our pick of the best local property stories.
- 1 'We'll see how we go' - QPR boss Warburton on Bonne recall option
- 2 Couple fear they will never sell home after A12 upgrade outside
- 3 Emotional moment as family decides to cease farming in-hand
- 4 Suffolk man guilty of raping schoolgirl and facing jail sentence
- 5 Suspected drink driver flees scene after car destroyed in crash
- 6 Man airlifted to hospital after suffering serious leg injuries in crash
- 7 Delays of 80 minutes following A12 crashes
- 8 Ipswich Town players' FIFA 22 ratings revealed
- 9 Man arrested after car crashes into supermarket sign
- 10 Britain's poshest train set to return to Ipswich