See inside a £870,000 home which has a tennis court
- Credit: Archant
View our video tour of a five-bedroom property with a triple garage on the outskirts of Ipswich.
A five-bedroom property in the highly-sought after village of Rushmere St Andrew is currently for sale.
The family home is located on The Street and features a full-sized tennis court in the back garden.
Another impressive feature is the triple garage this property has on-top of off-road parking which can fit multiple vehicles.
When you first enter the residence you are in the impressive entrance hall which is filled with storage facilities.
You may also want to watch:
At the rear of the property is the sitting room which has a wonderful wood burner and open doors that lead out into the gorgeous garden.
Close to the sitting room is a generous sized kitchen/breakfast room which also overlooks the outside.
- 1 Man in 20s dies in collision between lorry and pedestrian on A14
- 2 Suffolk estate which featured on TV show on the market for £1.25m
- 3 Ipswich Town transfer rumours: Blues linked with goalkeeper and coaching move for former loanee
- 4 Van's roof torn off as it gets stuck under Suffolk bridge
- 5 Car on its side in middle of roundabout after crash outside Haverhill Tesco
- 6 'Masterpiece' modernist home with panoramic sea views for sale for £850,000
- 7 Joy as council reverses ban on motorhomes in car parks
- 8 'Next season we'll have a right go' - Roberts on Fleetwood win and Chambers' future
- 9 Matchday Recap: Lightning start for Town secures Fleetwood win
- 10 The end of an era as Suffolk's last Debenhams store closes
The kitchen has an integrated fridge, dishwasher, induction hob, oven and combination oven.
There is also, five bedrooms, utility room, a dining room, a lobby, three bathrooms, and a storage room.
The master bedroom has four built-in wardrobes, a range of shelving and an en-suite bathroom.
When taking a look outside of the property it is surrounded by delightful gardens which have a wide range of established plants, shrubs, trees, and a well-maintained tennis court.