Watch: This gorgeous Friston period cottage could be yours for £595,000
- Credit: BEDFORDS
Take a look inside this spacious property which has a snug, fruit trees and space for a hammock in the garden.
This four-bedroom home is called The Haven and is located on Chases Lane in Friston.
The Haven is light and spacious with a garage, private parking and off-road parking.
A nice feature about this property are the plum, apple, pear, gage and cherry trees in the garden so you can enjoy fruit picking in the comfort of your own home.
The residence has a large open-plan living/dining room which leads to the kitchen. The kitchen features an island with a granite top, an electric oven and hob, a built in fridge/freezer and more.
You may also want to watch:
The dining area opens onto the fabulous garden and terrace which is the perfect place for hosting events with your family and friends.
The rear hall has a beautiful slate floor, leading to downstairs cloakroom and utility room.
- 1 'He nearly ruined my club' - Bent on former Ipswich boss Lambert
- 2 Community in shock after stabbing on Suffolk estate
- 3 A12 re-opens after man seriously hurt in two-car crash
- 4 Former Town star's son scores to help Hartlepool secure dramatic return to EFL
- 5 Suffolk school goes viral after teachers post TikTok dance
- 6 Couple launch smoked meat business after impressing at family BBQs
- 7 Man in hospital with serious injuries after Suffolk stabbing
- 8 Orwell Bridge: Road block removed as person safely off bridge
- 9 Town's former Director of Football reunited with McCarthy at Cardiff
- 10 Village in uproar as primary school attempts to change historic logo
The properties snug is complete with a wood burner which is ideal for cosy winter evenings.
On the first floor is a stunning master bedroom with an en-suite bathroom which has a rolltop bath, separate shower, sink and low level WC. There are also three further bedrooms and a family bathroom.
The property is approached over a gravel drive leading to private parking and garage.
The garden to the front is planted with Agapanthus and other perennials behind a white picket fence.
To the rear of the property there is a lovely patio area and large garden mainly laid to lawn with fruit trees and mature herbaceous borders.