New townhouse with views of Sutton Hoo for sale in Woodbridge
- Credit: Jackson Stops
This new townhouse with impressive views over the River Deben to Sutton Hoo is on the market with Jackson Stops for £825,000.
The house is part of the new Deben Meadows development, which is located between Woodbridge and the neighbouring village of Melton.
Offering four generous bedrooms, two of which have their own balconies, the house is split over four levels.
On the ground floor is a garage, and a reception room opening up onto the garden towards the river.
Above that is a spacious open plan living/dining room/kitchen and a toilet room. This living space offers access to the first of the three balconies.
On the second floor, the property has two bedrooms, a large master bedroom with an ensuite shower room and a second smaller bedroom. The master bedroom also grants access to the second of three balconies.
On top of this, another bathroom with a bath and shower is also located on this floor.
Above this, the third floor features two bedrooms and a third bathroom.
- 1 WATCH: 'Unplayable' delivery from Suffolk bowler goes viral
- 2 New landlord hopes to make Suffolk pub 'centre' of village community
- 3 Seven players who could leave Ipswich Town this summer
- 4 A14 westbound reopens after crash caused 7 miles of delays
- 5 Is this tearoom near Ipswich one of Suffolk’s best-kept secrets?
- 6 Conveyor belt which carried pig carcases across Suffolk A-road is demolished
- 7 Mercedes and Vauxhall flip over after crash in busy Ipswich road
- 8 Boy, 10, asked to get in car by two men near Sudbury
- 9 Boss McKenna on Town's 'challenging and important' pre-season schedule
- 10 Queen's Platinum Jubilee Flypast to pass over Suffolk
The larger room on the third floor offers access to the balcony with the most impressive view, with the burial site at Sutton Hoo visible in the distance.
Find out more at jackson-stops.co.uk/properties/15104149/sales/ipswich.