100 new homes in Capel St Mary to go on sale in the summer
- Credit: Archant
Homes suitable for first-time buyers in Capel St Mary will be released for sale from as early as the summer.
Samford Gardens, on Little Tufts, will provide two-, three-, four- and five-bedroom village homes for local people.
Lucy Woodhall, sales director for Persimmon Homes Suffolk, said: “We are excited to be offering the first properties at Samford Gardens, which we expect to be very popular with families and young professionals.
“The village of Capel is ideally placed for anyone commuting into Ipswich or Colchester, but at the same time it retains that relaxed, rural feel for those who like to get away from all the hustle and bustle.
“We feel it is important to appeal to a range of buyers, helping to support and sustain vibrant local communities.
You may also want to watch:
“Capel itself is well equipped with a host of local facilities for day-to-day living with a range of shops, restaurants and the local village pub. And, of course, it is close to fabulous Suffolk countryside.”
- 1 Photos of suspected stolen dogs released in bid to find owners
- 2 Theft of historic Royal Mail post boxes 'a worrying trend'
- 3 'We can look forward to the transfer window' - Cook on summer plans
- 4 Driver arrested after 12-year-old boy 'seriously injured' in crash
- 5 Retailer to pay £60K after multiple food hygiene breaches in Sudbury store
- 6 Dog walker in his 60s assaulted at Stour Valley beauty spot
- 7 Isaacs call police after quayside drinkers cause chaos outside bar
- 8 Stephen Ward on play-offs belief, Cook's criticism and his future
- 9 Man in hospital with head injury after late night assault
- 10 Plans for new KFC and Starbucks refused