14-year-old boy punched in the stomach during racially aggravated assault
- Credit: Archant
A teenage boy was punched in the stomach following an incident of racially aggravated assault in Woodbridge.
Police are appealing for information after the incident which occurred on Monday, June 10 at around 7.15pm in North Hill, Woodbridge.
A 14-year-old boy was walking home when he was approached by an unknown male.
The male then verbally abused the boy before punching him in the stomach, causing pain and discomfort. The male then ran off down Bredfield Street.
The male is described as white, 5ft 11ins, aged between 30 and 40 years of age, of medium build, bald and with a ginger beard.
You may also want to watch:
He was wearing a grey jacket, dark jeans and white trainers.
Alternatively, contact Crimestoppers 100% anonymously on 0800 555 111, or via their online form
- 1 A14 blocked after three vehicle crash
- 2 Bishop on his 'brutal, almost disrespectful' Ipswich exit, not fitting into Cook's system and why he's 'absolutely loving' life at Lincoln
- 3 Your favourite pub, restaurant, café and hotel in Suffolk revealed
- 4 Yellow weather warning for heavy rain issued for parts of Suffolk
- 5 Matchday Live: Bonne thumps Town ahead at Lincoln
- 6 Two 'cowardly bullies' sentenced for Christmas attack at Center Parcs
- 7 7 of Suffolk's prettiest streets
- 8 Major Lowestoft road partially closed due to police incident
- 9 Soul-searching, an unleashing and the enemy within - Town travel to Lincoln in search of a win
- 10 Grieving Cook determined to fill Town fans with joy