Oh baby! Meet Suffolk's lockdown babies, born April to June
- Credit: Family of Albert Russell Jervis
For the second year running, many of us have been celebrating the arrival of our 'lockdown babies.'
This time last year, as another lockdown set in, families in Suffolk were welcoming their newest members, unsure of when restrictions would allow them to introduce their new-borns to their families.
April was a slightly more hopeful month, as we saw the reopening of non-essential services such as hairdressers, libraries and museums.
However, indoor mixing between different households was still not permitted, so many families were introduced to their newest members outdoors in the chilly, April sunshine.
As we all looked forward to the Prime Minister's 'Step 4' of the roadmap out of lockdown, many of you were learning how to be new parents without the support those closest to you.
We would like to give the new parents of 2021 the opportunity to show off their new arrivals.
Without further ado, here are the babies born to Suffolk parents from April to June.
- 1 Suffolk mum diagnosed with terminal cancer after beating disease twice before
- 2 Matchday Recap: Town beaten 2-0 at Bolton
- 3 Teenage girl grabbed by man in seaside town
- 4 Warning after 'Nottingham Knockers' visit homes in Bury St Edmunds
- 5 Developer chosen to build 3,000 new homes in Suffolk
- 6 Motorist was three times the drink drive limit in Stowmarket
- 7 McKenna on Walton, Bonne and signing a new defender after Nsiala exit
- 8 Bolton Wanderers 2-0 Ipswich Town: Disjointed Blues beaten for first time under McKenna
- 9 Andy's Angles: Five observations following Ipswich Town's Bolton loss
- 10 'Concentration is massive' - McKenna on Town's 2-0 Bolton loss
Next up: babies born July to September.