Man charged after viewing inappropriate images in busy town centre
- Credit: Archant
A 40-year-old man has been charged with three offences, including an allegation that he acted indecently in Colchester town centre.
Essex Police have charged Lance Hudson, of no fixed address, with outraging public decency, failing to comply with a community protection notice and possession of Class B drugs on January 20.
A spokesman from Essex Police said officers had spoken to a man twice on Tuesday, January 15 and Wednesday, January 16 about allegations of indecent behaviour in Colchester town centre.
Hudson was then arrested on Saturday, January 19 before being charged and remanded on Sunday, January 20.
He is due to appear at Chelmsford Magistrates’ Court on January 28 for a remand hearing, ahead of a trial set for March 12.
You may also want to watch:
Hudson pleaded guilty to the drugs offence but not guilty to the other two offences.
- 1 Matchday Recap: Celina wins it for Town and sends Portman Road wild
- 2 How Suffolk are you? Take our quiz to find out
- 3 Revealed: The most expensive towns to buy a home in Suffolk
- 4 Andy's Angles: Six observations after Ipswich Town's 2-1 win over Fleetwood
- 5 Ratings: How the Ipswich Town players performed in their 2-1 Fleetwood win
- 6 Ipswich Town 2-1 Fleetwood Town: Celina's late, late winner seals it for Blues
- 7 'It's been difficult... I was just so happy' - Celina delighted to end long goal drought in style
- 8 'Unique' café with 250 plus board games to play will open soon
- 9 Road closed as one person trapped in car on its roof
- 10 'It wasn't good for all our hearts' - Roberts delight after Town comeback win