7 things to do on Mother’s Day
- Credit: Getty Images/iStockphoto
If you are unsure on what to do with your mum on Mother’s Day this guide has you covered no matter what your price range is.
Go out for dinner / make dinner
Give your mum one less thing to worry about by arranging what she is having for dinner.
Treat her to a nice meal out or save some money and make her a yummy thoughtful dish instead.
If you do fancy taking her out why not try one of the restaurants on our list here.
You may also want to watch:
Take your mum for a relaxing spa day.
Newmarket’s spa at Bedford Lodge Hotel is offering a day of pampering for you and your mum.
- 1 Boy, 5, dies after suffering serious head injury at department store
- 2 Woman in 20s dies in single car crash on A12 in Suffolk
- 3 Edmundson ruled out of opener as Cook discusses 'four, five or six' more transfers
- 4 Suffolk enjoys warehousing boom as more businesses flock to region
- 5 A12 fully reopened after serious crash
- 6 Suffolk pub reopens with exclusive Champagne carvery
- 7 Swimmers report sickness symptoms after dip in Suffolk river
- 8 Why Ipswich Town's American owners won't be making first visit for Morecambe clash
- 9 The Town players who have improved their stock in pre-season
- 10 Container ship that blocked Suez Canal due to arrive in Felixstowe
For £150 per person you receive a welcome drink, a fluffy towel, robe and slippers, full use of the spa facilities, a facial, a manicure, and a prosecco afternoon Tea for two.
Enjoy a relaxing day with your mum and treat her to an afternoon tea.
There are plenty of delightful venues in Suffolk and north Essex which host afternoon tea.
To name a couple Milsom Kesgrave Hall and the Maison Talbooth are great places to go, they both have beautiful surroundings and a delicious selection of scones, sandwiches and cakes.
Go to a show
Perhaps there is a show your mum has always wanted to see why not go and see it together on Mother’s Day?
If it isn’t being shown on Mother’s Day you could always treat her to the tickets and go and watch it at a later date.
There are always exciting performances taking place at venues in Suffolk and north Essex find out what your local venue has stored for the rest of the year.
An experience day
Give your mum a Mother’s Day she will never forget.
Do something adventurous from a sky dive, a hot air balloon ride, or having a go at driving a speedy sports car.
Make sure you book early to ensure you have a place on Mother’s Day.
Look through photo albums / watch old family movies
Taking a walk through memory lane doesn’t cost a penny but it will make your mums day.
Bring out the old family photo albums and family movies for hours of laughs.
Get the whole family involved and relive your favourite memories together.
Go to the cinema/watch a film
Take your mum to the cinema and treat her to a film of her choice.
Alternatively pick up some DVDS and have a cosy film day.