8 places you can eat chicken in Suffolk and north Essex instead of KFC
- Credit: Archant
With KFC branches up and down the country closed or offering a limited menu due to a chicken shortage - here is a list of alternative chicken restaurants to help you through the crisis.
Southern Fried Chicken, St Botolph’s Street, Colchester
You can enjoy the southern fried chicken from this shop without even leaving your house.
Their packed menu of treats can be ordered on Just Eat and delivered straight to your door.
Nacton Fried Chicken, Nacton Road, Ipswich
You may also want to watch:
From chicken wraps to burgers to bbq dishes Nacton Fried Chicken has it all.
You can also have it delivered to your house.
- 1 The Suffolk pub serving a gourmet Sunday lunch three days a week
- 2 Caravan owners furious after park suddenly blocks sales of properties
- 3 £1m renovation on Suffolk castle will change the appearance
- 4 'There are a million pundits... it becomes tedious' - Cook on Portsmouth trip
- 5 Family forced to live in tent after maggots and rats found in home
- 6 Revealed: The most popular names for babies born in Suffolk in 2020
- 7 Ipswich Town fan banned from Portman Road for racially abusing player
- 8 Framlingham taxi driver lives double life as Chateau Diaries star
- 9 'I'm very lucky' – Ipswich biker-chef lost arm and hand in A14 crash
- 10 21-year-old airlifted to hospital after car crashes into trees
Favorite Chicken & Ribs, Hamilton Road, Felixstowe
Sink your teeth into some delicious chicken by the sea.
Favorite chicken has so many options, from family sharing meals, to boneless chicken meals and chicken wraps.
Golden Fried Chicken, Ipswich Street, Stowmarket
Take a walk to Golden Fried Chicken in Stowmarket for all your chicken needs.
They also serve catfish, hushpuppies and desserts incase you fancy something other than chicken.
Perfect Fried Chicken, St Matthew’s St, Ipswich
Choose from the wide variety of chicken at Perfect Fried Chicken and enjoy it while sitting in the restaurant.
It is open from 11am and doesn’t close until 11pm.
Howards Fried Chicken, St Olaves Road, Bury Saint Edmunds
Howards Fried Chicken has a big menu to meet all your chicken needs.
It opens at 12pm and closes at 12am so it is perfect for lunch, dinner and a late night snack.
Your Favourites, Brybank Road, Haverhill
Treat yourself to fried chicken, peri peri chicken, ribs, kebabs or a burger.
There is no need to go without during the chicken crisis.
Chicken George, King Street, Sudbury
This place is great for a group of people that all want different things.
The menu is huge and has all the fried chicken options you would expect as well as offering pizza’s, calzone, kids meals and lots more.