9 dog friendly pubs in Suffolk
Find out what pubs you can head to after a long walk with your four-legged friend.
The White Hart Inn, Boxford
This pub sits on the picturesque bank of the river box in the very centre of Boxford.
They have lots to choose from on their menu and they also have a takeaway option.
To find out more about the pub take a look at the website.
Castle Inn on the Hill, Framlingham
You may also want to watch:
The Castle Inn stands on a very historic spot at the entrance to Framlingham Castle and is the perfect place to stop for a meal and an Aspall cider.
The pub is both dog friendly and child friendly.
If you want to know more before you visit have a look at the website.
- 1 Revealed: The most expensive towns to buy a home in Suffolk
- 2 Andy's Angles: Six observations after Ipswich Town's 2-1 win over Fleetwood
- 3 How Suffolk are you? Take our quiz to find out
- 4 'Unique' café with 250 plus board games to play will open soon
- 5 Man in his 50s dies after head-on collision on A143
- 6 Ratings: How the Ipswich Town players performed in their 2-1 Fleetwood win
- 7 Ambulance service apologises after woman left lying on Cornhill for 2 hours
- 8 'It's been difficult... I was just so happy' - Celina delighted to end long goal drought in style
- 9 Business units set to be converted into new seafront flats
- 10 Hadleigh home with loo in master bedroom hits the market
The Bell Inn, Saxmundham
This pub is a grade II listed building where you can relax with your friends, family and canine.
There is something on the menu that everyone will enjoy including a Sunday roast.
You can view the menu yourself by visiting the website.
The Mariners Freehouse, Trimley St Mary
The Mariners offer a great selection of real ale from local brewers.
As well as this they have over 60 specialist gins, a pizza oven and a BBQ - the perfect treat after a long walk.
Read what else you can enjoy at the pub by checking out the website.
The Kings Head, Hadleigh
A traditional British pub which is housed in a beautiful 16th century building.
Sample the treats on their menu with the whole family - even the furry ones.
To find out what else is on offer visit the website.
The Westleton Crown, Near Southwold
If you enjoy going on a dog walk in Aldeburgh and Soutwold you need to pop in here.
The Westleton Crown spoils you for choice when it comes to their menu and alcohol selection.
To learn more about the pub visit the website.
The Ship at Dunwich, Dunwich
This pub offers a great choice of food and drink and the opportunity to stay the night.
Dogs will love The Ship as it has a massive garden for them to run around in.
To see the menu and opening times check out the website.
The White Horse Inn, Felixstowe
If you are taking a stroll with your pooch on the Felixstowe promenade why not pop in to The White Horse Inn for a beverage?
There is a lunchtime menu, evening menu and a Sunday menu incase you are peckish.
Everything you need to know is on the website here.
The Limebruners, Ipswich
The Limebruners pub is a great place to enjoy a pint with family, friends and your dog.
There is a menu filled with treats and plenty of drinks for you to try - you can also relax in the beer garden.
Learn more about the history of the pub and what entertainment you can expect here.