A faulty train is causing disruption to services through Bury St Edmunds
Rail services running through Bury St Edmunds face delays of up to 25 minutes or cancellation due to a train fault.
The 10am Ipswich to Peterborough service has developed a fault and will now terminate at Bury St Edmunds.
Passengers on this train should take the following 10.20am Ipswich to Cambridge service and change at Cambridge.
As a result the 11.50am Peterborough to Ipswich return service has also been cancelled. Passengers should instead travel via the Stansted Airport service, changing at Cambridge.
Disruption is expected until 1pm.
You may also want to watch:
Rail operator Abellio Greater Anglia apologised for any inconvenience caused.
- 1 Ed Sheeran to be Ipswich Town shirt sponsor for 2021/22
- 2 Driver convicted of killing friend in A12 crash
- 3 How Suffolk voted in the county council elections 2021
- 4 First views of £1.5m new seafront cafe as hoardings removed
- 5 'Complete shock' - Neighbours stunned after cannabis farm uncovered
- 6 Teaching assistant wins unfair dismissal claim
- 7 'It could have been a lot worse' - Thatched home owner thanks crews after fire
- 8 Woman in hospital after fire at Ipswich house
- 9 When Ipswich boss Cook will inform players of his contract decisions
- 10 Iconic names, a disastrous relationship and now a music superstar - the evolution of Town’s shirt sponsors