Did you attend these street fairs in Suffolk?
- Credit: Archant
Street fairs seem a thing of the past - but do these photos of Suffolk street carnivals bring back any memories?
Our latest nostalgia piece looks back at the fun that was had at street fairs all from across the region over the years.
If you are someone who loved street fairs - or still does - it is likely you were spotted at one of these events that took place between the 80s and 90s.
No street fair is complete without a clown, bird show and carnival events, which could be seen at most of the events held in Suffolk.
Children were entertained with jugglers at the Framlingham street fair back in 1986.
You may also want to watch:
Those who attended the Woolpit Street in 1988 did not let the rain ruin their fun as many braved the cold with coats and jumpers.
Do you remember any of these events - email firstname.lastname@example.org with your Suffolk memories.
To order photos, visit our website or call Diane Townsend on 01603 772449.
- 1 Edmundson ruled out of opener as Cook discusses 'four, five or six' more transfers
- 2 Swimmers report sickness symptoms after dip in Suffolk river
- 3 Woman in 20s dies in single car crash on A12 in Suffolk
- 4 Suffolk pub reopens with exclusive Champagne carvery
- 5 Why Ipswich Town's American owners won't be making first visit for Morecambe clash
- 6 New plans for village cafe, shop and business units divide opinion
- 7 WATCH: Ever Given docks at Felixstowe after four-month delay
- 8 The Town players who have improved their stock in pre-season
- 9 Military helicopter recovered after emergency landing in field