Take a look inside this tranquil £1.2m Aldeburgh property
- Credit: BEDFORDS
The Yacht House in Aldeburgh is currently on the market - could this be your dream home?
This property, which is named the Yacht House, is located on King Street in Aldeburgh.
This enchanting home has five bedrooms and is hidden away in the heart of the coastal town.
The beautifully designed residence has an asking price of £1,250,000.
This contemporary large home has nautical theme with wood finishes throughout.
You may also want to watch:
On the ground floor there is an open plan living room with a vaulted ceiling and a freestanding wood burning stove. It is a great place to watch your favourite shows and films with its roll down projector screen and top specification Bowers & Wilkins in-wall speakers. It also has various doors which open out onto the decking.
The dining room has space for a long table and there is a fitted banquette for seating.
- 1 Suffolk actress Helen McCrory dies following cancer battle
- 2 'I will be like Demolition Man... there will be a lot of pain' - Cook on his Town squad overhaul
- 3 Frustrated Suffolk farmer returns dumped items to householders
- 4 Rise in number of Covid patients in Suffolk and north Essex hospitals
- 5 12 villages set to receive some of UK's fastest ever broadband
- 6 Death of 'loving' Suffolk woman in crash was 'unmitigated tragedy'
- 7 Matchday Live: Updates as Town travel to The Valley to face Charlton
- 8 Mum-of-three who devoted her life to hospice shop dies of heart attack
- 9 'He goes with our best wishes' - Cook confirms Judge will leave Town
- 10 'I've just been completely average' - Town star Woolfenden on his season and Town's struggles
Moving on to the kitchen it is fitted with base and wall units and Ullswater slate worktops, it also includes a comprehensive range of Bosch appliances as well as a Smeg range six gas ring cooker with double electric oven and a sink. There is also a larder cupboard.
The ground floor bedroom includes a fitted desk unit and en-suite shower room.
A beautiful maple and stainless steel spiral staircase then leads to the first and second floors.
The master bedroom also has a vaulted ceiling, a balcony overlooking the garden, a fitted dressing table/desk, wardrobes and en-suite bathroom with a bath, shower cubicle, twin basins, bidet and WC.
Also with vaulted ceiling is the double bedroom with en-suite shower facilities and built-in wardrobes.
Carrying on the nautical theme, the bunk-room has a porthole window and a built-in desk and a garden view balcony.
The single bedroom has a fitted desk and a hanging cupboard.
These bedrooms are served by a family bathroom with a bath, shower cubicle, basin, WC and a utility cupboard housing a washing machine and a dryer. Second floor windows provide glimpses of the sea and river.
Taking a look outside, the garage style entrance allows parking for one car or can be used for bikes and wheelie bins.
There is also a storage shed and the conservatory can be used as a walk through to the walled garden which is laid to lawn edged with raised flower beds.
Outdoor seating areas include decking outside the living room for al fresco dining, with an electric roller awning which covers the outdoor seating area. This effectively extends the living area when entertaining.
There is an ornamental pond with hidden filtration system to keep the water clear, this is set amongst beautifully scented plants and a peaceful fountain. The garden is equipped with a number of lighting circuits.