Take a look inside this spacious £1.5m Southwold property
- Credit: Tony Buckingham
The Pavilion House in Reydon Grove is currently on the market - could this be your dream home?
This property, which is named The Pavilion House, is located in Reydon Grove in Southwold.
The Pavilion House, which has an asking price of £1,500,000, is set amongst acres of wildlife-laden countryside and is in an area of outstanding natural beauty.
The one-storey residence was designed by Jonas Bjerre-Poulsen of Norm Architects and borders a working farm.
From the hallway is a large coat cupboard and cloakroom. One side of the hallway leads north and opens up to a stunning kitchen/breakfast room.
You may also want to watch:
The kitchen has a number of base-level storage units, an integrated drawer fridge, a double oven and a dishwasher.
The sitting room has views over the gardens, and is warmed by a recessed open fire with floating hearth.
- 1 Andy's Angles: Six observations after Ipswich Town's 2-1 win over Fleetwood
- 2 Man in his 50s dies after head-on collision on A143
- 3 'Unique' café with 250 plus board games to play will open soon
- 4 Revealed: The most expensive towns to buy a home in Suffolk
- 5 Ambulance service apologises after woman left lying on Cornhill for 2 hours
- 6 How Suffolk are you? Take our quiz to find out
- 7 Hadleigh home with loo in master bedroom hits the market
- 8 Business units set to be converted into new seafront flats
- 9 'One of the favourites for the division' - Fleetwood boss Grayson on Town
- 10 'Kind and gentle' retired Ipswich Hospital orthopaedic consultant dies
The bedroom wing has a delightful double-aspect master bedroom with glazed doors to both front and back, it has a walk-in dressing room and a stylish high-quality en suite bathroom.
The two remaining double bedrooms both have views over the gardens and neighbouring farmland. Both rooms have access to the shared shower room.
The Pavilion House sits central in its plot, which extends to around one acre adjoining the working farm.