Boy, 8, promises to share £100,000 McDonald’s Monopoly winnings - but he needs your help
- Credit: CLARE BESTER
An eight year old from Suffolk is on the cusp of winning a huge sum of money in the McDonald’s Monopoly promotion - but he needs your help.
Anders Bester, who lives in Mildenhall, became the lucky owner of a Park Lane Monopoly sticker having visited his local McDonald’s restaurant yesterday.
However, the Bester family need to pair up with somebody in possession of a Mayfair sticker to cash in the £100,000 prize money. And there are only four of these in the UK.
Anders, who attends Moulton CEVC Primary School, has said he will split the monumental prize money with anyone who comes forward with a Mayfair sticker.
The young football fan is already planning his future should he be successful in finding the missing piece to the puzzle.
You may also want to watch:
He said: “I would get a season ticket for Tottenham Hotspur and invest a little into my Dad’s plumbing business.”
Frans Bester, Anders father, added: “If he won it would be a little bit more than his pocket money! He would be more than happy to share it with someone.”
- 1 Flooding leaves main route through town 'impassable'
- 2 A14 reopens after serious crash leaves road closed for several hours
- 3 Man arrested after car crashes into supermarket sign
- 4 Five cars and a horsebox involved in crash near RAF base
- 5 Teenager who lost driving licence receives surprise in post
- 6 Suffolk to miss worst of thunderstorms - but heavy downpours still expected
- 7 Winners and Losers: The boss, two commendations, absent friends and remaining winless wonders
- 8 New online booking system for Suffolk recycling centres
- 9 Fuller Flavour: Can we sign Bonne permanently, please?
- 10 Motorcyclist suffers serious injuries in A14 crash
Mr Bester, who is 42, also revealed that Anders had initially thought he had lost his prized ticket, although it was found after a 20-minute search. He said: “Anders’ brother, Reece, said to me that Anders had won £100 with a Monopoly voucher but had lost it.
“I knew that it wasn’t a £100 voucher as McDonald’s don’t do that, I told them it isn’t £100 it is £100,000!
“We all searched the house and car for the sticker and luckily found it.”