Woman seriously injured in Suffolk motorcycle crash
- Credit: GOOGLE MAPS
Police have reopened a major road in west Suffolk after a motorcyclist was seriously injured in a crash involving two other vehicles.
The A1017 in Haverhill was shut in both directions following the crash, which happened around 4.45pm Wednesday, February 12.
A spokesman for Suffolk police said the crash involved a motorcycle and two other vehicles, between Homefield Road and Bumpstead Road.
An ambulance was called to assist the motorcyclist and a volunteer critical care team from the emergency medical charity SARS also attended the scene.
A female patient was treated for serious injuries and taken to hospital by land ambulance.
You may also want to watch:
Drivers were told to avoid the area.
The road later reopened around 6.45pm.
- 1 Town in talks to sign Barnsley forward Chaplin
- 2 Warning of 'severe' flooding in west Suffolk
- 3 Ipswich Town closing in on deal to sign Rangers defender Edmundson
- 4 'It's gone crazy' - Boss of Town's promotion rivals on League One spending
- 5 Some areas record twice monthly rainfall in a day - and more heavy rain to come
- 6 Ipswich target Jacobs on his Town talks and chances of a Portman Road move
- 7 Ipswich Town appoint new strength and conditioning coach
- 8 Mapped: Check the Covid rate in your Suffolk neighbourhood
- 9 Mike Bacon: This Ipswich team has Paul Cook's style stamped all over it
- 10 Popular Southwold fish and chip shop for sale for £850k