Motorcyclist airlifted to hospital with life-changing injuries
- Credit: GOOGLE MAPS
A motorcyclist was airlifted to hospital after a collision with a car left him with life-changing injuries.
Officers were called at 1.20pm on Sunday, July 14, to reports of a crash on the A1088, Thetford Road, at the junction with Bardwell Road, involving a black Kia Carens and a black KTM motorbike.
The road was closed by police while the officers and paramedics worked at the scene.
The motorcyclist, a man in his 50s, was airlifted to Addenbrooke's Hospital with a number of injuries to his foot, legs and hips, which are described as life-changing.
Police are appealing for witnesses to the incident, especially those that may have dashcam footage.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with any information should contact Suffolk Constabulary on 101.
- 1 Valley Ridge ski resort in jeopardy amid furious row over landfill site
- 2 People with these surnames in Suffolk could be owed a fortune
- 3 Man left with cuts to his head after being bottled following fight in Suffolk town
- 4 'Never seen anything like it' - community pulls together to revamp pub
- 5 Delays after car crashes into level crossing
- 6 Suffolk enjoys warehousing boom as more businesses flock to region
- 7 Mike Bacon: Never delve too deeply into those pre-season results
- 8 Tourists turn to inland Suffolk as coast books up
- 9 Gill on the move again as former Town coach heads to the Championship
- 10 Container ship that blocked Suez Canal due to arrive in Felixstowe