Man seen lying next to busy Suffolk road taken to hospital
- Credit: Archant
A man spotted lying down next to a busy Suffolk road was taken to hospital by paramedics.
The man was seen lying next to the northbound carriageway for the A11, north of the Fiveways Roundabout close to Barton Mills, yesterday.
Despite fears from drivers that the figure was a dead body, police say the man spoke to paramedics at the scene
A police spokesman said: “Police were called just before 2.20pm on July 30 to reports there was a man laying down at the side of the northbound A11 at Barton Mills, just north of the Fiveways roundabout.
“He was complaining of feeling unwell, so he was later taken off to West Suffolk Hospital for a check-up.”
You may also want to watch:
An ambulance spokesman said: “We responded to an emergency call shortly before 3.30pm regarding an incident near the Fiveways roundabout, A11.
“An ambulance attended the scene and took the patient to West Suffolk Hospital for further care and treatment.”
- 1 Edmundson ruled out of opener as Cook discusses 'four, five or six' more transfers
- 2 Swimmers report sickness symptoms after dip in Suffolk river
- 3 Woman in 20s dies in single car crash on A12 in Suffolk
- 4 Suffolk pub reopens with exclusive Champagne carvery
- 5 Why Ipswich Town's American owners won't be making first visit for Morecambe clash
- 6 New plans for village cafe, shop and business units divide opinion
- 7 WATCH: Ever Given docks at Felixstowe after four-month delay
- 8 Military helicopter recovered after emergency landing in field
- 9 Evans on Town's 'powerful' mantra, not shying away from favourites tag and working under Cook again