Busy road reopened near Stonham Aspal after motorcycle crash
- Credit: Archant
A busy road in Suffolk has been reopen by police after serious a crash involving a motorcyclist.
Police were called to the A1120 between Stonham Aspal and Pettaugh shortly before 2.30pm today to reports that a male rider had fallen off their motorbike.
Three fire crews were also called to scene after reports that the man was trapped.
Engines were deployed from Princes Street, Debenham and Stowmarket to the scene.
Paramedics are also in attendance at the scene and assessed the condition of the rider. They were taken to hospital via road even though an air ambulance was in attendance.
You may also want to watch:
Suffolk police have now reopened the road following an investigation into the crash.
- 1 Family of hairdresser, 17, who died in her sleep 'overwhelmed' by tributes
- 2 Suffolk petrol stations avoid closure as garages shut nationwide
- 3 Don't panic buy - warning as queues form at petrol stations
- 4 'Complete waste of our money' - uproar over Santa's grotto
- 5 'We've lost one or two from last week' - Cook reveals fresh injury set-back
- 6 Explained: What is causing the long queues at petrol stations?
- 7 Jailed company boss to sell home to repay swindled customers
- 8 Road off A14 closed after serious collision
- 9 Ipswich mum 'eating junk food and take-aways' goes from size 22 to 12
- 10 Cook believes Ipswich are 'biggest and best' club in League One