Concern for driver after Audi found abandoned on the A12
- Credit: Archant
A car was found left with its engine running on the A12 on Monday night.
Police are appealing for witnesses after the vehicle was found unattended on the A12 at Great Glemham.
Officers were called just before 11.00pm to reports of an abandoned Audi A4 car on the northbound A12 at Great Glemham, just past the left turn to Parham.
The vehicle had been left with its engine running but nobody was present.
It is believed that the vehicle had travelled north on the A12 from the Woodbridge area at around 10:15pm.
You may also want to watch:
The car is described as dark silver/grey coloured Audi A4 car with license plate VK09AXF.
Officers are concerned for the welfare of the occupant/s and are asking that witnesses who may have seen the vehicle or its occupants prior to 11.00 pm to get in contact.
- 1 Serious crash closes road in Bury St Edmunds near A14
- 2 Woman arrested on suspicion of drink-driving following A14 crash
- 3 Matchday Live: Town beaten 3-0 after Harrop's red card
- 4 'Our fund is $13 billion and we’re holding $700m in cash' - The money behind Ipswich Town's new owners
- 5 Ipswich Town closing in on appointment of new chief executive
- 6 'Buzz' about town as pub prepares to reopen under new family management
- 7 Cyclist dies after collision with car in Bury St Edmunds
- 8 Cafe owner 'very emotional' after mystery customer leaves £500 for staff
- 9 Disused village Post Office reopening as deli and coffee house
- 10 'I am delighted to be joining. There is a lot of hard work that lies ahead' - Town's new CEO Ashton confirmed
Officers are particularly keen to hear from any motorists who may have relevant dash-cam footage.
Those with any information should contact police on 101 quoting CAD 402 of September 7.