A12 reopens after air ambulance lands at scene of multi-vehicle crash near Pontins
- Credit: GOOGLE MAPS
A section of the A12 has reopened near a popular Suffolk holiday site after emergency services dealt with a multi-vehicle crash.
The crash - involving a Skoda Octavia, an Audi A3 and a Ford Transit - happened outside the Pakefield Holiday Park near Lowestoft, shortly before 4.15pm this afternoon.
Four fire engines, police, ambulance and an air ambulance were called to the scene.
The road was shut in both directions as a result, with Suffolk police asking motorists to avoid the scene.
A spokesman for the constabulary confirmed no one was seriously injured during the crash.
You may also want to watch:
The road reopened around 5.25pm.
- 1 Bishop on his 'brutal, almost disrespectful' Ipswich exit, not fitting into Cook's system and why he's 'absolutely loving' life at Lincoln
- 2 Your favourite pub, restaurant, café and hotel in Suffolk revealed
- 3 A14 blocked after three vehicle crash
- 4 Cook on whether he's missing the influence of Richardson
- 5 Town face 'red tape' wait over Celina
- 6 ‘Inadequate’ private hospital closes after patients ‘put at prolonged risk of harm’
- 7 7 of Suffolk's prettiest streets
- 8 Grieving Cook determined to fill Town fans with joy
- 9 Ed Sheeran announces three Wembley dates as part of = world tour
- 10 Yellow weather warning for heavy rain issued for parts of Suffolk