A12 partially blocked after collision outside Colchester football stadium
- Credit: GOOGLE MAPS
A stretch of the Ipswich-bound A12 is currently blocked following a multi-vehicle collision near to the Jobserve Community Stadium.
The accident happened on Tuesday evening, September 24, between junctions 27 and 28.
There have also been reports from the AA of an accident at junction 25 at the meeting with the A120.
Traffic maps currently show more than 10 miles of traffic queues heading back towards Kelvedon.
The extent of any injuries at either accidents is not currently known.
The accidents could potentially cause yet more disruption for football fans following an earlier collision at Kelvedon.
- 1 Police cordon off Stowmarket dentist after break-in
- 2 Watch: Celina's wonder goal against Crewe
- 3 Will Suffolk have a white Christmas this year?
- 4 25-year-old left eating disorder clinic prior to death on A14
- 5 'Calm, graceful and kind': Tributes paid to martial arts world champion
- 6 From Celina to Mariner - the best goals ever scored at Portman Road
- 7 Paramedics called after tree falls on car in east Suffolk
- 8 Dedicated daughter steps up after tragic death of 'amazing' mum Heidi
- 9 Triple murder accused appears in court
- 10 The Ipswich Town players who could force their way into Cook's thinking during cup break