A12 death crash driver named
A DRIVER who died at the scene of a collision on the A12 has been named as Essex man Lee Maris.
The 38-year-old, from Snowdrop Close, Chelmsford died following a crash on the of the A12 at Boreham.
Emergency services were called to the southbound carriageway of the road just before 5.30pm on Friday.
A 21-year-old-woman from Hornchurch and a 19-year-old man from south west London, were arrested on suspicion of death by careless driving.
Both have been bailed until October, 22, 2010, pending further enquiries.
You may also want to watch:
Police are asking anyone who saw the collision to contact the Chelmsford road policing unit on 0300 333 4444.
- 1 First look at £10m Sudbury garden centre revamp
- 2 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Portsmouth 'fend off' Blues to agree Stockley deal
- 3 Ipswich Town face fight to keep young midfielder Gibbs with rivals Norwich among interested clubs
- 4 Gill has 'no regrets' over Norwich to Ipswich switch
- 5 If your surname is on this list you could be sitting on a fortune
- 6 Construction work begins on TV set ahead of Amazon series filming
- 7 Inside quirky off-grid houseboat with stunning river views - yours for £500k
- 8 Truck's four-figure repair fee at Colchester garage left unpaid
- 9 'Spooky' bushes full of caterpillars spotted near Suffolk roads
- 10 'I can't carry it' - Shock as plant starts growing eight inches a day