A12 reopens after woman airlifted to hospital following serious two car crash
- Credit: GOOGLE MAPS
A serious crash closed the A12 in both directions between Wangford and Wrentham last night.
A woman was airlifted to Addenbrooke’s Hospital in Cambridge, after a car crash at Frostenden, in the north of the county.
Police said the road had been expected to remain closed in both directions and drivers were advised to avoid the area.
The incident, which involved two vehicles, happened around 6pm yesterday.
Police officers, firefighters and the air ambulance were called to the A12 junction with Gypsy Lane in between Wangford and Wrentham.
You may also want to watch:
Suffolk Fire and Rescue Service used cutting equipment to remove the woman from her car. The driver of the other vehicle is described as walking wounded.
No-one else was injured in the collision.
- 1 Matchday Recap: Town well beaten as Millwall win feisty friendly
- 2 Air ambulance called as tree falls on partygoers
- 3 Woman, 29, dies in crash with construction digger near A12
- 4 Man jailed after dangerous dogs mauled sheep to death
- 5 Cook will be looking to complete the puzzle as Town host Millwall in dress rehearsal
- 6 How the Ipswich Town players performed in their 3-0 loss to Millwall
- 7 'It could do us the world of good... it brings everyone down to earth with a little bit of a bump' - Cook on Millwall loss
- 8 Ipswich Town 0 Millwall 3: Town are well tamed by Lions
- 9 Biker injured in crash with car in south Suffolk
- 10 Jailed in Suffolk: The criminals put behind bars this week
Anyone who witnessed the collision should contact Suffolk Constabulary on 101, quoting CAD 371 of 18 October 2018.