Traffic slow after A12 lorry crash
Traffic is slow on the A12 following a crash between a lorry and a car which saw one lane blocked.
The crash happened earlier this morning, May 31, on the southbound carriageway between junctions 25 (Stanway) and 26 (Marks Tey/A120).
Two lanes were initially blocked, reduced to one later in the morning.
Essex Travel News has since confirmed the scene of the crash has been cleared, but warned traffic is slow on approach.
It could cause delays for commuters making their way towards London and Chelmsford.
You may also want to watch:
Essex Travel News tweeted: "CLEARED - A12 Londonbound - accident blocking one lane between J26 (Stanway) and J25 (Marks Tey/A120) - traffic slow on approach."
Elsewhere, earlier disruption on the A120 has ended after overnight roadworks closed the road between Horsley Cross and Hare Green near the A133.
- 1 People with these surnames in Suffolk could be owed a fortune
- 2 Valley Ridge ski resort in jeopardy amid furious row over landfill site
- 3 Man left with cuts to his head after being bottled following fight in Suffolk town
- 4 'Never seen anything like it' - community pulls together to revamp pub
- 5 Delays after car crashes into level crossing
- 6 Mike Bacon: Never delve too deeply into those pre-season results
- 7 Tourists turn to inland Suffolk as coast books up
- 8 Gill on the move again as former Town coach heads to the Championship
- 9 Suffolk enjoys warehousing boom as more businesses flock to region
- 10 Container ship that blocked Suez Canal due to arrive in Felixstowe
Highways England warned of minor congestion in the area, advising drivers to plan ahead if travelling in the area.