A12 reopens after multi-vehicle collision blocks road
- Credit: GOOGLE MAPS
A collision involving four vehicles on the A12 northbound at Capel St Mary has now been cleared.
Police were called to the scene of a road traffic collision on the A12 just before the petrol garage at Capel St Mary this morning, which involved between four vehicles.
A spokesman for Suffolk police said: "The crash involved four vehicles near the petrol garage.
"It was a minor collision and no one is believed to have sustained any injuries."
The collision blocked the northbound carriageway, but police have since reopened both lanes.
You may also want to watch:
Recovery has cleared the road, but traffic is expected to remain slow for a while.
A diversion was put in place via Great Wenham.
- 1 Matchday Recap: Plenty of positives despite Palace defeat
- 2 How bride paid £1 for vintage wedding dress
- 3 Eagle-eyed plane spotter saves pilot's life
- 4 Machinery to be sold following the loss of 'passionate' farmer
- 5 5 places to avoid the crowds in Suffolk this summer
- 6 How the Ipswich Town players performed in their friendly clash with Crystal Palace
- 7 Ipswich Town 0 Crystal Palace 1: Zaha makes Town pay the penalty
- 8 Leisure centre closes after travellers park up on site
- 9 Town coach on Palace display, fans' return, transfer business and Evans' absence
- 10 7 pretty villages in Suffolk