A12 shut northbound after two car crash
- Credit: GOOGLE MAPS
A section of the A12 has been closed after a Peugeot 208 and a Citroen Berlingo van were involved in a crash.
The crash happened near the Kings Head pub in Yoxford around 10am Friday, October 18.
Both vehicles are currently blocking the road, prompting police to close the northbound A12 running through the village from Old High Road.
Three fire engines were called to the scene to assist helping casualties inside one of the vehicles, although on arrival they were in the care of the ambulance service.
Fire crews also used a hose reel as a precaution on one of the cars.
You may also want to watch:
A spokesman for Suffolk police confirmed injuries have been sustained in the crash but their extent is not currently known.
- 1 Antiques Roadtrip star opens new Suffolk antiques shop
- 2 Stu says: Five observations following Ipswich Town's 3-0 loss at AFC Wimbledon
- 3 'Our supporters are tired and bored of us' - Cook on 3-0 loss at AFC Wimbledon
- 4 Driver flees after crashing into level crossing
- 5 'Complete negligence' - anger as sports clubs locked out of playing fields
- 6 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Spurs loanee Parrott set to return to Blues next season
- 7 Cyclist dies after collision with car in Bury St Edmunds
- 8 Cafe owner 'very emotional' after mystery customer leaves £500 for staff
- 9 Driver who killed 'dearly loved' man, 29, in crash is jailed
- 10 Witnesses sought after four-vehicle crash in east Suffolk