A12: Police appeal after three youths seen throwing stones from bridge near Copdock
Police are appealing for witnesses after the windscreen of a white van was smashed by a stone.
The incident happened at approximately 2.45pm yesterday on the A12 southbound at the Belstead Bridge.
The victim was driving in a van along the motorway and saw above at the approaching bridge three young people throwing stones. His front windscreen was then smashed as he travelled along.
The driver was not injured from the incident.
The offenders are described as three young people.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who witnessed the incident or has any information is asked to call PC Jacqui Philpot from Babergh East Safer Neighbourhood Team on 101.
- 1 Ipswich Town face fight to keep young midfielder Gibbs with rivals Norwich among interested clubs
- 2 Inside quirky off-grid houseboat with stunning river views - yours for £500k
- 3 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Portsmouth 'fend off' Blues to agree Stockley deal
- 4 Woman seriously injured in accident on major Ipswich road
- 5 'Spooky' bushes full of caterpillars spotted near Suffolk roads
- 6 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Blues 'consider £350k bid' for keeper
- 7 If your surname is on this list you could be sitting on a fortune
- 8 'Absolutely the right manager for this football club' - Ashton backs Cook to turn Town around
- 9 Cyclist hurt in crash with car
- 10 First look at £10m Sudbury garden centre revamp