A12 re-opened after crash
EMERGENCY services are at the scene of two car crash which is causing delays on the A12.
TWO people have been taken to hospital following a collision between two cars on the A12.
A blue Toyota Aris and a grey Peugeot 308 collided at the Benacre and Henstead crossroads at about 12.48am today.
Police were called to the scene and found one car on its roof.
The female driver of the Peugeot was taken to the Norfolk and Norwich Hospital with an arm injury.
You may also want to watch:
The male driver of the Toyota was taken to the James Paget Hospital with fractured ribs.
It’s believed that their injuries are not serious.
- 1 Six senior players - including Downes - will start pre-season with Under-23s
- 2 Man dies following stabbing in Bury St Edmunds
- 3 League One side showing strong interest in Ipswich youngster Lankester
- 4 Head chef frustrated after 13 'no shows'
- 5 Woman who pocketed cash for memorial bench avoids prison
- 6 When Eagles Dare documentary reveals how close Ian Holloway came to being named Ipswich Town manager
- 7 Town show Jacobs interest but injury holds up potential deal
- 8 Man in 50s dies following crash on Suffolk border
- 9 Suffolk school goes viral after teachers post TikTok dance
- 10 Rubbish dumped on A14 approach road
Two people were in each car but it’s believed that only the drivers were taken to hospital.
The A12 was closed both ways at the scene of the accident for several hours but was re-opened at 5pm.