A12: Road reopens after horse box jack knifes
A HORSE box has jack knifed on the A12 today, blocking the one lane.
The vehicle overturned in the northbound carriageway at the junction with the B1029 Dedham Road, at Stratford St Mary a t about 10.10am.
A spokesman for Suffolk police said a horse escaped from the vehicle but was quickly recaptured.
Paramedics were called but no one is believed to have been injured.
The spokesman said lane one was closed to traffic while the vehicle was recovered from the scene.
You may also want to watch:
The road has now reopened.
- 1 Postman who abandoned 'undriveable' van wins unfair dismissal claim
- 2 Dozzell set for QPR, as Championship clubs show interest in Downes
- 3 GP surgery in 'special measures' after patients and staff raise concerns
- 4 Busy high street taped off by police
- 5 Man in 20s dies after fall from pub
- 6 Inside quirky off-grid houseboat with stunning river views - yours for £500k
- 7 Woman suffers life-threatening injuries after fall from building
- 8 'Too many men can cause a problem' - Ashton says quality, not quantity, is key in Town's squad rebuild
- 9 My frustration at how rude drawings balls up our beaches
- 10 Cyclist hurt in crash with car