A12 to close for resurfacing work
DRIVERS are being warned of diversions due to road resurfacing work on the A12 due to start this week.
DRIVERS are being warned of diversions due to road resurfacing work on the A12 starting this week.
The A12 Colchester northern bypass resurfacing work begins on Tuesday and will last for four nights, finishing at 5am on Saturday.
For the first two nights between 9pm and 5am, the A12 northbound carriageway between Junctions 27 and 29 will be closed.
The southbound carriageway will be closed during the same hours for the following two nights.
The A120 southbound entry slip road will also be closed and signed diversion routes will be in place -
- 1 WATCH: 'Unplayable' delivery from Suffolk bowler goes viral
- 2 New landlord hopes to make Suffolk pub 'centre' of village community
- 3 Seven players who could leave Ipswich Town this summer
- 4 A14 westbound reopens after crash caused 7 miles of delays
- 5 Is this tearoom near Ipswich one of Suffolk’s best-kept secrets?
- 6 Conveyor belt which carried pig carcases across Suffolk A-road is demolished
- 7 Mercedes and Vauxhall flip over after crash in busy Ipswich road
- 8 Boy, 10, asked to get in car by two men near Sudbury
- 9 Boss McKenna on Town's 'challenging and important' pre-season schedule
- 10 Queen's Platinum Jubilee Flypast to pass over Suffolk
* For A12 northbound traffic - exit at Junction 27 and follow the A133 to the A1232/A133 roundabout, then head north on the A1232 Ipswich Road to rejoin A12 at Junction 29, A120 Crown interchange.
* For A12 southbound traffic - exit at Junction 29 and follow the A1232 Ipswich Road south to the A1232 /A133 roundabout, then head west on the A133 to rejoin A12 at Junction 27 Spring Lane interchange.
* A120 southbound traffic wanting go down the A12 will be diverted off at Junction 29 to follow the same diversion route.