Crash involving Mercedes leaves A12 partially blocked
- Credit: Archant
The A12 near Wangford has been partially blocked after a crash between a Mercedes and a Ford car.
Suffolk Constabulary confirmed they were called to the accident on the southbound carriageway near Wangford shortly after 1pm on Friday.
Police and fire crews arrived to find one of the cars on its side, blocking the road.
Pictures suggest the Ford KA was the vehicle which toppled as a result of the crash.
Police said recovery vehicles were en route while traffic is building.
You may also want to watch:
The injuries of the two drivers are believed to be "not life changing or life threatening" and "possibly minor".
- 1 A12 reopens after serious collision
- 2 Family 'devastated' after elderly man's Reliant Robin tipped over
- 3 'A rut had set in and it needed to change... we will have got one or two wrong' - Cook on his Ipswich Town squad cull
- 4 Our Ipswich Town predictions: Top scorer, best player, where they'll finish and more
- 5 Man who built outbuildings and lake without permission fined £1,300
- 6 Snape Maltings launches two new restaurants with far-reaching river views
- 7 Haverhill firm goes into liquidation with just £2.42 in the bank
- 8 Olly Murs in hospital after leg injury from Newmarket Nights gig
- 9 'There won't be a better group of strikers in the league' - Jeffers on Town's firepower
- 10 Suffolk pub reopens with exclusive Champagne carvery