A120 re-opens after serious head on collision
- Credit: GOOGLE MAPS
A stretch of the A120 on the route to Stansted Airport has re-opened following a “serious” head on collision.
The accident happened earlier Friday evening, September 20 between Little Tey and Marks Tey in Essex.
It saw the road closed in both directions between the two villages while Essex Police were on scene.
Highways England has said the incident was serious.
The extent of any injuries are not known at this time.
You may also want to watch:
Highways England has warned drivers of possible delays.
- 1 Ed Sheeran hints at new tour dates and reveals favourite Suffolk beer
- 2 7 of Suffolk's prettiest streets
- 3 Two people rescued in four vehicle crash on A14
- 4 Three East Anglian curry houses make final of English Curry Awards
- 5 Former addict marries 'guardian angel' after years of 'hell'
- 6 A14 to close following four vehicle crash
- 7 From Blues to U's - how ex-Town stars are faring at Colchester
- 8 Former Town winger Finidi George gets first senior manager job
- 9 Appleton not shocked by Town's slow start but expects Cook's men to 'click' soon
- 10 Five star cat hotel opens near Bury St Edmunds