Man in 80s suffers life-threatening injuries in A120 crash
- Credit: Archant
A man in his 80s was airlifted to hospital with life-threatening injuries following a crash on the A120 in Essex yesterday.
The crash happened between Braintree and Dunmow on Saturday afternoon.
A man in his 80s, who was driving a red Citroen Picasso, was airlifted to hospital with life-threatening injuries.
The road was closed while emergency services attended.
An Essex Police spokesman thanked drivers for their patience, especially given the hot weather conditions.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information about the collision, or who may have seen a red Citroen Picasso driving in the area before 4pm on June 22, is asked to call 101 and quote the incident number 803 of 22/06.
- 1 Explained: What is causing the long queues at petrol stations?
- 2 More Suffolk petrol stations closed as PM plans action
- 3 Suffolk petrol stations avoid closure as garages shut nationwide
- 4 How it all unfolded: Town grab late point against Owls in bizarre fashion
- 5 Petrol queues worsen rush-hour traffic
- 6 Lorry drivers being offered up to £60,000 and other bonuses as shortage bites
- 7 Dramatic pictures as huge barn fire breaks out near coast
- 8 Road off A14 closed after serious collision
- 9 Blaze spreads from classic car to bungalow next door
- 10 22 Suffolk schools have Covid-19 outbreaks