A120 closed as diesel spill causes ‘number of cars’ to spin off road
- Credit: GOOGLE MAPS
A stretch of the A120 is currently closed westbound after a diesel spill caused vehicles to spin off the road.
According to the police, the spill is a result of an accident in the road between Horlsey Cross and Wix earlier today.
Officers say the spill has caused a "number of vehicles" to spin off the road, but no drivers have suffered any injuries.
Essex Police and workers from Highways England are currently at the scene dealing with the spill.
A spokesman for the force said: "No one is hurt however we anticipate long delays whilst we work with Highways England to return the road back to a safe condition.
You may also want to watch:
"Please avoid the area if you can."
- 1 Matchday Recap: All-square as Town and U's share six goals
- 2 Town complete ninth signing as Edmundson joins from Scottish giants
- 3 Teenage girl allegedly raped on village recreation ground, court hears
- 4 Man dies after lorry crashes into trees
- 5 Colchester town centre streets closed following concern over child
- 6 Family creates 50 new jobs by reviving two Suffolk pubs
- 7 'Amazing' - Joy as port welcomes maiden call of luxury cruise ship
- 8 Town complete Chaplin deal as Barnsley forward becomes signing No.10
- 9 Suffolk postcode sees house prices rise by £100,000 in a year
- 10 Man in 40s airlifted to hospital after suffering medical emergency