A1307 closed in Cambridgeshire after fatal collision - woman arrested on suspicion of drink driving
- Credit: Simon Parker
A woman has been arrested on suspicion of drink driving after a fatal crash near Suffolk.
Emergency services were called at 12.20pm to a three car crash on the A1307 between Linton and Horseheath in Cambridgeshire.
A police spokesman said details were unclear but “the collision involved three cars and someone has died”.
“A woman has been arrested on suspicion of drink driving,” the spokesman added.
The road is closed in both directions and people are asked to avoid the area or expect long delays.
Anyone who witnessed the collision should contact the Road Policing Unit on 101 quoting CC-22122017-0221.
- 1 A14 reopens after 'serious' crash involving three lorries
- 2 Two Suffolk beaches named among best in Britain for a winter walk
- 3 How have Suffolk's towns changed over the last decade?
- 4 Town closing in on permanent deal for keeper Walton
- 5 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: League One trio eye Preston defender
- 6 Road closed while fire crews tackle Martlesham blaze
- 7 Suffolk mum diagnosed with terminal cancer after beating disease twice before
- 8 Anger as second homeowners set to receive £191million in Covid grants
- 9 PM ‘dropped a clanger’ with garden bash apology, legal expert suggests
- 10 Hughes nets a hat-trick for Town Under 23s as familiar face plays for QPR