Truck in ditch as road closed after crash
- Credit: Google Maps
The A133 in Colchester has been closed in both directions following a crash between a car and a truck.
Long queues are being reported on the Colchester Road with delays back to the A120 and Northbound on Church Road.
A spokesperson for Essex Police said: "We were called to reports of a collision on the A133 near Great Bentley shortly after 3.15pm on Monday, July 26.
"A car and a truck were in collision and the truck came to stop in a ditch.
"The road has been closed while the vehicles are recovered."
It is not yet clear when the road will reopen.
If you have any information you can submit a report online or use the 'Live Chat' button to speak to an online operator between 7am-11pm and please quote incident 727 of 26 July.
- 1 Matchday Recap: Town close out game to secure big win
- 2 Cook proud of players after Town hold on for elusive first win
- 3 A14 blocked after three vehicle crash
- 4 Ratings: How the Ipswich Town players performed in their 1-0 Lincoln win
- 5 Lincoln City 0-1 Ipswich Town: Bonne does the business as Blues earn first win
- 6 Major Lowestoft road partially closed due to police incident
- 7 Watch Town CEO Ashton wildly celebrate Lincoln win with Town fans
- 8 Soul-searching, an unleashing and the enemy within - Town travel to Lincoln in search of a win
- 9 Yellow weather warning for heavy rain issued for parts of Suffolk
- 10 The best roast dinners in Suffolk as chosen by our readers