Road now clear following single vehicle crash
- Credit: Archant
Police were called to the scene of a single vehicle collision in the village of Newton, near Sudbury, earlier today.
Officers were called to reports of a crash involving a single car at the junction of the A134 and the A1071.
They were sent to the scene at 7.54am and left at approximately 9am.
A police spokesman said the road did not close but there was some disruption in the area.
There were no reported injuries in the collision, he added.
You may also want to watch:
Witnesses to the incident and anyone with information can call Suffolk police on 101 quoting CAD number 49 of Saturday, April 18.
- 1 Matchday Recap: All-square as Town and U's share six goals
- 2 Man arrested on suspicion of murdering Victoria Hall
- 3 Colchester town centre streets closed following concern over child
- 4 Town could still move for another winger after Chaplin signing
- 5 Boy, 5, in critical condition after incident at department store
- 6 'The people of West Suffolk deserve better': Vote of no confidence for Hancock
- 7 Family creates 50 new jobs by reviving two Suffolk pubs
- 8 Andy's Angles: Six observations from Ipswich Town's Colchester draw
- 9 Colchester United 3 Ipswich Town 3: Burns' late strike levels it for Town
- 10 Luke Woolfenden: 'It's like night and day, and I'm loving it'