Busy road cleared following crash between car and lorry
- Credit: Archant
A busy road has been cleared after a crash between a car and a lorry partially blocked one lane near Bury St Edmunds.
Suffolk police were called to reports that there had been a collision between a car and a lorry on the A134 in Bradfield Combust shortly after 7pm today.
One lane was blocked on the road causing congestion.
The ambulance service were called to the scene however there are not believed to be any serious injuries.
The lane was blocked while officers organised recovery for the vehicles.
You may also want to watch:
Traffic is now freely moving along the road which joins Bury St Edmunds with Sudbury in Suffolk.
The A134 is a busy cross country route between the two towns.
- 1 More Suffolk petrol stations closed as PM plans action
- 2 Explained: What is causing the long queues at petrol stations?
- 3 Lorry drivers being offered up to £60,000 and other bonuses as shortage bites
- 4 How it all unfolded: Town grab late point against Owls in bizarre fashion
- 5 Blaze spreads from classic car to bungalow next door
- 6 Dramatic pictures as huge barn fire breaks out near coast
- 7 Two arrested after man dies in crash
- 8 Suffolk petrol stations avoid closure as garages shut nationwide
- 9 22 Suffolk schools have Covid-19 outbreaks
- 10 Match Ratings: How Town players performed against Wednesday